|Thread:||Flymaster Plus Yellow|
|Tail:||White Grizzly Hackle|
|Body:||Yellow & White Deer Hair|
Notes on tying:
1. Tie in Monofilament for hook guard.
2. Tie in yellow grizzly hackle for the tail.
3. Even tips of deer hair and allow tips to form skirt on the back of body.
4. Add more yellow deer hair
5. Add rubber legs.
6. Spin on more white deer hair.
7. Tie off head.
8. Trim deer hair with razor to shape.
This is a variation of a Whitlock pattern that is used on bass. To fish it, cast it out and strip it back.
Mike Jacobs 104 W. Burroughs Monticello IA 52310