|Thread:||Black Danville Plus|
|Tail:||White and Grizzly Saddle Hackle &Krystal Flash|
|Wing:||White Bucktail & Peacock Herl|
|Throat:||Red Krystal Flash|
Notes on tying:
1. Use 6 to 8 pair saddle hackle and tie in all at once.
2. Tie 6 to 8 strands Krystal Flash on each side.
3. Wrap thread forward towards eye.
4. Tie in bucktail on each side.
5. Tie in 6 to 8 strands of peacock herl as overwing.
6. Tie in Krystal flash throat no longer than hook point.
7. Wrap head and tie off.
8. Paint eyes.
This is a fly pattern that was developed by Lefty Kreh. It
works well when fished streamer style of bass and northerns.
Garylee Thurm Box 33 Readlyn, IA 50668