|Thread:||White 3/0 Monocord|
|Body:||Silver Metallic Chenille|
|Hackle:||Chartreuse Grizzly Hackle|
|OverWing:||Pearl Crystal Flash & Bronze Flashabou|
Notes on tying:
1. Wrap chenille from hook bend forward leaving gap for wings.
2. Tie in marabou, crystal flash and flashabou. Crystal flash is sparse and in uneven lengths of 1 to 2 inches. When cutting flashabou fold over and clip in uneven segments.
3. Take two wide saddles and tie them in parallel to hook shank.
4. Tie in cheeks. Cheeks should extend no further than mid-shank on hook point.
5. Add super glue to back of eye and glue to cheek. After all eyes are glued superglue head, wings, cheeks and hackle at tie in points.
This is a bait-fish imitation. In gray/white combination it
works well as a shad imitation. Bass go nuts for this. It casts
easy and doesn't have the casting problems of Dahlberg divers.
Mike Hogue 2925 Grand Ave #18. Des Moines, IA 50312