|Thread:||White Flymaster Plus|
|Tail:||White Bucktail, Dun Hackle, Krystal Flash, Flashabou|
|Body:||Camel Blend, Gray Marabou, Peacock Herl Pearl Krystal Flash|
|Head:||Brown Deer Hair|
|Eyes:||Medium Doll Eyes|
Notes on tying:
1. Tie in Monofilament for weed guard near the bend of the hook.
2. Tie on white bucktail, and two sets of light blue dun hackle.
3. Tie in pearl krystal flash and silver flashabou over the krystal flash.
4. Dub the lower 1/2 of the hook with camel blend or light antron.
5. Tie on gray marabou, peacock herl and pearl krystal flash.
6. Tie in red marabou (short) on each side of the body for gills.
7. Stack and spin brown deer hair for the head and then trim it to shape.
8. Tie in monofilament for the weed guard at the eye of the hook.
9. Glue on medium doll eyes with "Fletch-Tight" fletching cement.
This is a Jimmy Nix bass pattern that Mike Jacobs demonstrated in his class. Cast it out and retrieve it using a short quick stripping action.
Carol Duit 406 26th St, SE Cedar Rapids, IA 52403