|Thread:||3/0 Match Color|
|Tail:||Marabou & Krystal Flash|
|Body:||Foam Body, Chenille & Saddle Hackle|
|Eyes:||7 mm Doll Eyes|
Notes on tying:
1. Tie in Marabou and Krystal Flash for the tail.
2. Tie in saddle hackle and chenille and wrap body with chenille and palmer with the saddle hackle like a woolly bugger.
3. Trim foam to taper so it is thinner in back and punch a hole in center to fit over the eye of hook.
4. Tie foam in back with whip finish and tie around eye of hook with whip finish to hold foam in front.
5. Trim underside of foam with a razor blade to form a '"lip".
6. Add doll eyes. using "Fletch Tite" adhesive.
This pattern was listed in the Bass Pond Newsletter.
Fish it like a crippled minnow on the surface for bass.
Jeff Moore 1040 2nd Ave Marion, IA 52302