|Thread:||Black Flymaster Plus|
|Tail:||Rabbit Fur Strip|
|Body:||Spun Deer Hair|
Notes on tying:
1. Tie in tail (black, purple, and yellow are good) 4 to 6 hook shanks long.
2. Tie in mono weed guard and deer hair for the skirt.
3. Spin deer hair body and clip to shape.
4. Attach mono weed quard behind hook eye and whip finish head.
5. Cut out sockets for eyes and glue them in place with epoxy glue.
This is a pattern from a fishing magazine for bass. It can be fished on the surface by greasing the head.
Nate Hopkins 23 Durham Ct. Iowa City, IA 52240