|Hook:||(M) 9672 + Weight|
|Body:||Brown Chenille & Swiss Straw|
|Pincers:||Pheasant Back Feathers|
|Antennae:||Pheasant Back Feathers|
|Eyes:||Blue Plastic Chain|
Notes on tying:
1. Tie on hook with head of crayfish at the bend in the hook.
2. Add pheasant back feathers for antennae.
3. Add Swiss straw for shell.
4. Tie in blue plastic chain eyes.
5. Tie in pheasant back feathers for pincers.
6. Wrap body with brown chenille.
7. Pull Swiss straw up over the back for the shell.
8. Rib body with copper wire.
9. Tie off tail.
This is a modification of a pattern from Fly Fisherman. For best results, cast it upstream and twitch it back. It is a good fly for both bass and panfish.
Lance Zook 4000 Rogers Road NW Cedar Rapids IA 52405