|Thread:||Orange Or Yellow 6/0|
|Body:||Orange Or Yellow 4 Strand Floss|
|Legs:||White Round Rubber Legs|
Notes on tying:
1. Wrap thread behind eye of the hook to mid-shank.
2. Stack deer hair and tie in with tips forward. Trim off excess hair.
3. Wrap body with floss.
4. Pull hair back and wrap thread to form head of the fly.
5. Add medium size round rubber strands (one to each side) for the legs.
6. Tie off with 2 half-hitches.
7. Coat knots and head with cement.
Developed by Doug Swisher as a western trout attractor pattern. It works well in riffles and runs.
Nate Hopkins 23 Durham Ct. Iowa City, IA 52240