|Tail:||Gray Cul de Canard (CDC) Feathers|
|Rib:||White 6/0 Thread|
|W.Case:||Gray CDC Feathers|
|Antenna:||Gray CDC Feathers Extended|
Notes on tying:
1. Tie in CDC feather for tail.
2. Tie in white thread for the rib.
3. Dub fur onto the lower 2/3 of hook shank.
4. Rib the lower body with the white thread.
5. Tie in second CDC feather, a grizzly hackle and peacock herl.
6. Wrap peacock herl on uper 1/3 of hook shank for thorax.
7. Wrap the hackle over the peacock.
8. Pull the CDC feather up, tie behind the eye and trim it off for the wing case.
9. Finish the head and tie off.
This pattern was listed in Tying Dry Flies by Randal Kaufmann Pgs. 74-76. It was also demonstarted by Mike Jacobs in fly tying class. Fish it dead drift in the current.
James Irvine 1460 25th St Marion, IA 52302