|Thread:||Gray 6/0 Flymaster|
|Hackle:||Brown & Grizzly Hackle|
Notes on tying:
1. Tie in 2 dun hackle feathers for wings.
2. Tie in turkey quill fibers for the tail.
3. Wrap oak turkey wing fibers to behind the wings for the body.
4. Rib with gold wire up to behind the wings.
5. Hackle with brown and grizzly hackle feathers.
6. Tie off and whip finish.
This fly was originated in Roscomon Michigan by Anne Schwiegert. This is a very good mayfly pattern for trout.
Art Openshaw P.O. Box 13 Mineral Point, WI 53565