|Body:||Antron Dubbing with Palmered Grizzly Hackle|
|Rib:||Fine Gold Wire|
Notes on tying:
1. Stack elk hair and tie it in for the tail.
2. Tie in rib and dub the body about 2/3 up the hook.
3. Tie in hackle and wrap it palmer style.
4. Wrap the rib up the body and tie off.
5. Tie in elk hair for the wing so that it extends to the bend in the hook.
6 Tie in grizzly hackle in front of the wing.
7. Taper thorax and then dub with amber goat hair
8. Wrap hackle fibers and finish off with a tapered head.
This pattern was recommended to me by Craig Mathews for fishing some of the streams in Yellowstone. This pattern also works in the Midwest. It is primarily an attractor pattern, resembling everything from caddis to hoppers.
Shawn Harmon 1393 2nd St Coralville, IA 52241