|Thread:||Pac 8/0 Olive|
|Tail:||Pheasant Tail Fibers|
|Legs:||Pheasant Tail Fibers|
|Thorax:||Light Olive Dubbing|
|Wing Case:||Olive Biot|
|Wing:||4 Dun Colored CDC feathers|
Notes on tying:
1. Tie in the pheasant tail fibers for the tail.
2. Wrap goose biot for body. Biots are tied in by the tip and wrapped with the curve.
3. Tie in second biot, dub the thorax area with olive dubbing, and fold biot forward to form the wingcase.
4. Tie in CDC feathers for wing.
5. Add pheasant tail feathers for legs.
This pattern is a modification by Jeff Moore of a fly originated by Bill Heckel from Illinois. Cast This fly up stream and let it dead drift back.
Jeff Moore 1040 2nd Ave. Marion, IA 52302