|Thread:||Pac 8/0 Brown|
|Tail:||Pheasant Tail Fibers|
|Body:||One Brown Biot|
|Legs:||Pheasant Tail Fibers|
|Thorax:||Red Fox Squirrel Dubbing|
Notes on tying:
1. Tie in pheasant fibers for the tail.
2. Tie in goose biot by the tip and wrap against the curve on the hook shank for the body.
3. Tie in brown goose biot for the wing case.
4. Dub the thorax with red fox squirrel.
5. Tie in pheasant tail fibers for legs.
6. Pull the Biot over the back and tie in for the wing case.
7. Finish the head.
This is a nymph version modified from the biot dry fly developed by Bill Heckel. Cast it up stream and let it dead drift back for trout.
Jeff Moore 1040 2nd Ave, Marion, IA 52302