|Tail:||Red Fox Squirrel|
|Body:||Blend Of Orange Belly Hair and Antron # 32|
|Rib:||Gold Oval Tinsel|
|Thorax:||Blend Of Gray Fur & Guard Hairs Of Red Fox Squirrel|
Notes on tying:
1. Wrap about 8 turns of lead wire to the front half of the hook shank.
2. Tie in a few squirrel body hairs for the tail and also the gold tinsle.
3. Dub the body just past the center of the hook shank.
4. Counter wind the gold ribbing.
5. Blend in and dub thorax.
6. Tie in partridge by the tips and wind 2 turns of hackle wet fly style.
7. Whip finish head.
This is a Dave Whitlock pattern that is good for trout. Cast it across the stream and let it drift.
James Irvine 1460 25th St Marion, IA 52302