|Thread:||6/0 Color To Match Body|
|Rib:||Fine Copper Or Gold Wire|
|Legs:||Pheasant Body Feather|
|W Case:||Swiss Straw.|
|Eyes:||Small Bead Chain|
Notes on tying:
1. Wrap shank with lead, coat with head cement and start thread.
2. Tie in tail, tie in rib, and tie in chenille for body.
3. Advance thread about 1/4 hook length, wrap body and rib.
4. Tie off rib and remove.
5. Tie in wing case and feather for legs then wrap chenille forward.
6. Tie off chenille and pull legs forward. Then tie off legs.
7. Pull wing case forward, secure, tie in eyes, and pull wing case over eyes.
8. Tie off wing case and finish.
This is a combination of Whit's Damselfly Nymph and Borger's Damselfly Nymph. This pattern works on bass and bluegills.
Lance Zook 4000 Rogers Road, NW Cedar Rapids, IA 52405