|Hook:||(M) 79580 or 9672 + Weight|
|Thread:||Tan 3/0 or 6/0|
|Tail:||Sand Grizzly Marabou|
|Body:||Sand Grizzly Marabou|
|Rib:||Tan Flymaster Plus|
|Throat:||Pearl Krystal Flash|
|Eyes:||Lead Eyes Colored Black|
Notes on tying:
1. Weight hook with lead wire.
2. Tie in sand colored grizzly marabou feathers for tail and ribbing.
3. Wrap body with one long marabou feather up to 1/3 hook shank.
4. Rib body with the Flymaster plus.
5. Tie in lead eyes using a figure 8 knot.
6. Wrap another marabou feather for collar.
7. Tie in krystal flash on the top of the hook for throat (remember, this fly rides upside down).
8. Finish head and tie off.
This is a pattern Tom Anderson tied at the HFFA meeting. It is fished dead drift in rivers and streams and with a subtle jigging action in lakes for bass and bluegills.
Mike Jacobs 104 W Burroughs Monticelllo, IA 52310