|Tail:||Red Krystal Flash|
|Body:||Yellow Closed Cell Sheet Foam|
Notes on tying:
1. Tie in thread at eye and wrap to hook bend.
2. Tie in krystal flash, (1/2 hook shank length) wrap thread forward.
3. Cut foam extra wide (about 3/8").
4. Tie in foam leaving adequate room for hackle and head.
5. Wrap thread to rear securing foam to hook shank where crystal flash is tied in.
6. Wrap thread forward and pull end of foam over and secure at front of hook "Humpy" style.
7. Clip off excess foam.
8. Tie in hackle and wrap "wet fly style" as a collar.
9. Tie off and whip finish.
This pattern was developed by C. Moorhead in 1990 for bluegill. Try casting this fly out, allow it to sit and then twitch it back.
Charles Moorhead 11560 70th St Blue Grass, IA 52726