|Body:||White Closed Cell Foam|
|Legs:||White Rubber Legs|
Notes on tying:
1. Tie in silver tinsel tail (1/2 hook shank length).
2. Tie in foam leaving room for rubber hackle.
3. Wrap foam to hook bend and wrap thread back to starting point.
4. Pull end of foam over a secure to front of fly.
5. Attach the 2 white rubber legs so they extend two to a side and cut them to size.
6. Whip finish head.
This is Clarles Moorhead's favorite "Gill Fly". This is fly is very durable since one fly was used to catch over 100 bluegills. Cast it out, let it sit and twitch it back.
Charles Moorhead 11560 70th St Blue Grass, IA 52726