|Tail:||Black Bear or Black Squirrel Tail|
|Body:||Silver Tinsel Overwrapped With Red, Yellow Or Orange Edge-Brite|
Notes on tying:
1. Tie in black bear or squirrel for the tail about the length of the body.
2. Tie in edge-brite.
3. Tie in silver tinsel and wrap smoothly to hook and back to eye.
4. Wrap edge-brite forward overlapping each wrap and tie off by eye.
5. Wrap hackle matching color of edge-brite for a collar.
6. Taper the head and whip finish.
This is a popular fly pattern on the West Coast that has distinguished itself for steelhead and salmon in the Midwest.
John Pursell 2301 8th Ct SW Altoona, IA 50009