|Hook:||(M) 9674 B|
|Size:||2 (2 hooks)|
|Thread:||White Or black 3/0|
|Tail:||Extend Pink Flashabou|
|Body:||Pink Flashabou & White Dubbing|
|Wing:||Green Bucktail & Krystal Flash|
|Side Wing:||Olive Grizzly Hackle|
Notes on tying:
1. Two hooks are connected first with the Monocord. The hooks are tied with the hook pointing up and the bucktail acting as a weedless tie.
2. Dub body with white dubbing.
3. Slide Pink Flashabou tubing over the hook and unravel the ends to form tail out of flashabou. Tie flashabou at the front and back.
4. Tie green bucktail under 5 or 6 strands of krystal flash.
5. Tie in olive colored grizzly hackle on each side for side wings.
6. Finish head and tie off.
Tied for Dick Philipchuck to fish in the boundary waters. It worked real well for northern pike. Cast this fly in or near weeds and retrieve it.
Victor Gibson 251 Four Season Dr. Waterloo,