|Thread:||Tan Flymaster Plus|
|Underwing:||Peacock Colored Marabou|
|Cheek:||Mallard Flank Feather Over Blue Marabou|
Notes on tying:
1. Dub the body with orange chenille and add gold ribbing.
2. Tie in peacock colored marabou as an underwing and top it off with peacock herl for the top fin.
3. Tie in orange marabou as a throat.
4. Add a small amout of blue marabou to each side as an undercheek.
5. Cover the blue marabou with a mallard flank feather.
5. Finish of head and paint eyes.
This is a pattern developed to imitate a small sunfish. It is a reliable pattern to use on panfish.
Daniel Peterson RR5, Box 82 Mt Pleasant, IA 52641