|Hook:||(M) 6X Long|
|Thread:||Danville 6/0 Black|
|Tail:||Red Floss Over Bright Green Bucktail|
|Body:||Cream Colored Dubbed Fur|
|Rib:||Narrow Flat Silver Tinsel|
|Wing:||Small Bunches of Bucktail, (White, Orange, Green, & Badger)|
|Throat:||Small Bunch of Bright Orange Bucktail|
Notes on tying:
1. Tie in green Bucktail and red floss for tail.
2. Tie in silver tinsel for ribbing.
3. Dub body with cream colored fur.
4. Rib body with silver tinsel.
5. Tie in bucktail for wing (badger over green over orange over white).
6. Tie in bright orange bucktail for throat.
7. Tie in jungle cock for cheek.
8. Finish off head.
This is a series of patterns originated by Samuel R. Slaymaker II of Gap, Pennsylvania. It is an effecive fly for use on trout using a stripping action.
Glenn F. Davis 321 North 9th Ave Vinton, IA 52349