|Hook:||(M) 6X Long|
|Thread:||Danville 6/0 Black|
|Tail:||Ringneck Pheasant Breast Feather|
|Body:||White Dubbed Fur|
|Rib:||Narrow Flat Gold Tinsel or Copper Wire|
|Wing:||Small Bunches of Bucktail, (Yellow, Orange, Medium, & Dark Brown)|
Notes on tying:
1. Tie in ringneck pheasant breast feathers with curve up for tail.
2. Tie in gold tinsel for ribbing.
3. Dub body with white colored fur.
4. Rib body with gold tinsel.
5. Tie in bucktail for wing (dark brown over medium brown over orange over yellow). This should extend slightly beyond tail.
6. Tie in jungle cock for cheek.
7. Finish off head.
This is a series of patterns originated by Samuel R. Slaymaker II of Gap, Pennsylvania. It is an effecive fly for use on trout using a stripping action.
Glenn F. Davis 321 North 9th Ave Vinton, IA 52349