|Hook:||(M) 6X Long|
|Thread:||Danville 6/0 Black|
|Tail:||Bright Green Bucktail|
|Rib:||Narrow Flat Silver Tinsel|
|Wing:||Small Bunches of Bucktail, (White, Pink, Green, & Badger)|
|Throat:||Small Bunch of Pink Bucktail|
Notes on tying:
1. Tie in green bucktail for tail slightly longer than the gap of the hook.
2. Tie in silver tinsel for ribbing.
3. Dub body with pinkish-white colored fur.
4. Rib body with silver tinsel.
5. Tie in bucktail for wing (badger over green over pink over white). This should extend slightly beyond tail.
6. Tie in pink bucktail for throat.
7. Tie in jungle cock for cheek.
8. Finish off head.
This is a series of patterns originated by Samuel R. Slaymaker II of Gap, Pennsylvania. It is an effecive fly for use on trout using a stripping action.
Glenn F. Davis 321 North 9th Ave Vinton, IA 52349