|Hook:||(M)79580, or (T) 200R + Weight|
|Tail:||Marabou & Flash-a-bou|
|Body:||Leech Yarn & Flash-a-bou|
Notes on tying:
1. Weight the body (with 0.020 lead).
2. Tie in marabou tail with flash-a-bou.
3. Tie in black saddle hackle.
4. Tie in strands of leech yarn and wrap forwards.
5. Run strands of flash-a-bou forward along the side of the fly.
6. Palmer with Saddle hackle.
7. Tie off.
8. Pick out and make buggy.
This is a variation of a Wooly Bugger pattern. It is is a good pattern for all fish. It works best when fished near the bottom.
Garylee Thurm Box 33 Readlyn, IA 50668