|Body:||Dark Olive Chenille|
Notes on tying:
1. Weight the body with 8 to 12 turns of lead wire.
2. Tie in marabou tail.
3. Tie in saddle hackle by tip at the hook bend.
4. Tie in chenille at the hook bend and wrap it forward and tie off.
5. Palmer hackle forward over body and tie off.
6. Wrap head, whip finish and apply head cement.
This is a popular pattern that is listed in many books that works well on trout. It works well when fished across and down by letting it dead drift or swing with the current.
Dan Tubbs 439 Teakwood Lane N.E. Cedar Rapids, IA 52402