|Hook:||(M) 9672 or 9671|
|Body:||Black Acetate Tape Or Floss|
|Rib:||Flat Silver Tinsel|
|Wing:||White Neck Hackle|
|Collar:||Yellow Hackle Fiber|
|Cheek:||Jungle Cock Eye|
Notes on tying:
1. Tie in yellow hackle feathers for tail.
2. Wrap body with black acetate tape.
3. Rib the body with flat silver tinsel.
4. Add feathers for wings tied on knife edge extending longer than tail.
5. Tie in Jungle cock eyes for the cheeks.
6. Add yellow hackle feathers for collar.
7. Finish Head.
This pattern was originated by Herbert L. Welch, Moose Lookmeguntic, Maine. This is an effective fly on trout, crappie, bluegill, bass, northern, walleye, and even catfish.
Glenn F. Davis 321 North 9th Ave Vinton, IA 52349