|Body:||Black Antron Yarn|
|Collar:||Small Fine Black Deer Body Hair|
|Head:||Spun Deer Hair Black|
Notes on tying:
1. Tie in black antron yarn for body.
2. Tie on black interfacing (used for suit jacket, lapels, ect.) and trim it to shape.
3. Stack deer hair and tie with tips back.
4. Stack more deer hair to build head.
5. Tie off with whip finish.
6. Trim deer hair for head.
This is a cricket pattern listed in several books. Cast this fly up stream near the bank and let it drift back.
Mike Jacobs 104 W. Burroughs Monticello, IA 52310