|Hook:||Silver Plated Jig Head|
Notes on tying:
1. Tie in red marabou tail (1/2 length of hook shank).
2. Tie in black chenille and grizzly hackle.
3. Cover hook shank with head cement.
4. Wrap black chenille forward and tie off.
5. Palmer hackle forward and tie off.
6. Wrap red thread behind the head (to look like gills).
7. Tie off and cement the finish knot.
This is a pattern I saw from a book that works on trout and panfish. For best results, let it sink and retrieve it with a short twitching motion.
Ralph Osenbaugh 227 Boyson Rd NE Cedar Rapids, IA 52402