|Body:||Red Ultra Chenille|
Notes on tying:
1. Cut ultra chenille twice the hook length.
2. Tie in chenille with 6 to 8 wraps of red thread, leaving 1/2 hook length of chenille extended past the end of hook.
3. Holding chenille up away from hook wrap thread to middle of hook and tie chenille to hook with 6 to 8 wraps of thread.
4. Again holding chenille up away from hook wrap thread to eye of hook and tie chenille to hook with 6 to 8 wraps of thread. This should leave 1/2 length of chenille extended past the eye of the hook.
5. Singe ultra chenille with the flame from a match to keep chenille from unraveling.
This pattern was developed by Chuck Rizuto for fishing on the San Juan River in NM. It was found that the trout feed on little river worms. This works very well for Bows in Iowa and Wisconsin.
Shawn Harmon 1393 2nd St Coralville, IA 52241