|Hook:||(M) 94840 + lead weight|
|Body:||Black Fine Chenille|
|Rib:||Fine Silver Tinsel|
|Hackle:||Palmered Black Hackle|
Notes on tying:
1. Wrap hook with 3 or 4 wraps of lead.
2. Tie in black marabou for the tail.
3. Tie in hackle and chenille.
4. Wrap chenille forward and tie off.
5. Palmer hackle forward.
6. Counter wrap silver tinsel.
This is a pattern designed by Bob Bray that amounts to a fancy small wooly bugger. To fish this fly, let it drift in the water with small twitches. This fly has been very effective for trout.
Bob Bray 4129 Forest Ave. Des Moines, IA 50311