|Hook:||(M) 3906 + Weight|
|Rib:||Fine Gold Wire|
Notes on tying:
1. Add 8 to 10 strands of lead wire for weight.
2. Tie in short section of brown marabou for the tail.
3. Tie in ribbing wire and dub the body with olive dubbing.
4. Rib the body with fine gold wire.
5. Wrap ringneck tail fibers for the collar.
6. Add 2 or 3 bunches of marabou for hackle.
7. Whip finish head.
This is a generic fly that was developed by Jack Gartside. It can imitate several things swimming in a lake. It works well when fished weighted with a small split shot about a foot above the fly.
Don Lund 4257 Jasper Iowa City IA 52240